Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the song by vanilla ice what was the song it sampled????


i wanna know the name of the song that had the original beat


thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,540 Posts
xjayx300 said:
Lock it, what else can be added to this thread?
The full lyrics?

Pressure pushing down on me
Pressing down on you no man ask for
Under pressure - that burns a building
down
Splits a family in two
Puts people on streets
It's the terror of knowing
What this world is about
Watching some good friends
Screaming let me out
Pray tomorrow - gets me higher
Pressure on people - people on streets
It's the terror of knowing
What this world is about
Watching some good friends
Screaming let me out
Pray tomorrow - gets me higher
Pressure on people - people on streets
Turned away from it all like a blind man
Sat on a fence but it don't work
Keep coming up with love but it's so slashed
and torn
Why - why - why
Love
Insanity laughs under pressure we're
cracking
Can't we give ourselves one more chance
Why can't we give love that one more
chance
Why can't we give love
Cause love's such an old fashioned word
and love dares you to care for
The people on the edge of the night
And love dares you to change our way of
Caring about ourselves
This is our last dance
This is our last dance
This is ourselves
Under pressure
Under pressure
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,587 Posts
ATLDave said:
xjayx300 said:
Lock it, what else can be added to this thread?
The full lyrics?

Pressure pushing down on me
Pressing down on you no man ask for
Under pressure - that burns a building
down
Splits a family in two
Puts people on streets
It's the terror of knowing
What this world is about
Watching some good friends
Screaming let me out
Pray tomorrow - gets me higher
Pressure on people - people on streets
It's the terror of knowing
What this world is about
Watching some good friends
Screaming let me out
Pray tomorrow - gets me higher
Pressure on people - people on streets
Turned away from it all like a blind man
Sat on a fence but it don't work
Keep coming up with love but it's so slashed
and torn
Why - why - why
Love
Insanity laughs under pressure we're
cracking
Can't we give ourselves one more chance
Why can't we give love that one more
chance
Why can't we give love
Cause love's such an old fashioned word
and love dares you to care for
The people on the edge of the night
And love dares you to change our way of
Caring about ourselves
This is our last dance
This is our last dance
This is ourselves
Under pressure
Under pressure
Okay, now you may lock this thread :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,755 Posts
Re: need help with song name.....Vanilla Ice's - Ice Ice Bab

clearlexus said:
the song by vanilla ice what was the song it sampled????


i wanna know the name of the song that had the original beat


thanks
you're such a nerd
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: need help with song name.....Vanilla Ice's - Ice Ice Bab

Sheliz300 said:
clearlexus said:
the song by vanilla ice what was the song it sampled????


i wanna know the name of the song that had the original beat


thanks
you're such a nerd

keep calling me names and i wont give you a discount on the rims
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,897 Posts
anyone ever watch the VH1 behind the music on vanilla ice???

my favorite part was when he was talking about the lawsuit between him and the band that originally used the background music from ice ice baby. i think that fool was shaving those Z's in his sideburns too close because he actually believed there was a difference between the two.

oh it was also funny to hear about the time Sug Night made vanilla cry by holding him over a balcony. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,755 Posts
Re: need help with song name.....Vanilla Ice's - Ice Ice Bab

I thought you said I could have them for free provided I perform, umm, give you certain "services"???

This is news to me...... *tear*
keep calling me names and i wont give you a discount on the rims
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: need help with song name.....Vanilla Ice's - Ice Ice Bab

Sheliz300 said:
I thought you said I could have them for free provided I perform, umm, give you certain "services"???

This is news to me...... *tear*
keep calling me names and i wont give you a discount on the rims


shhhhhhhhhhh thats between me and you
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,540 Posts
Re: need help with song name.....Vanilla Ice's - Ice Ice Bab

Sheliz300 said:
clearlexus said:
the song by vanilla ice what was the song it sampled????


i wanna know the name of the song that had the original beat


thanks
you're such a nerd
Where's my merlot? Don't make me track you down.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,755 Posts
Re: need help with song name.....Vanilla Ice's - Ice Ice Bab

yeah, I know you missed me....




*no sarcasm....... really*


xjayx300 said:
Sheliz300 said:
clearlexus said:
the song by vanilla ice what was the song it sampled????


i wanna know the name of the song that had the original beat


thanks
you're such a nerd
Look at what the cat dragged in...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,398 Posts
hatchback said:
anyone ever watch the VH1 behind the music on vanilla ice???

my favorite part was when he was talking about the lawsuit between him and the band that originally used the background music from ice ice baby. i think that fool was shaving those Z's in his sideburns too close because he actually believed there was a difference between the two.

oh it was also funny to hear about the time Sug Night made vanilla cry by holding him over a balcony. :lol:
My favorite part is when he talks about how he's moved on with his life and his music - then it cuts to his present band playing some hardcore cover of Ice Ice Baby. ;)

-Justin
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
7 Participants
Justin.b
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing
Top