Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody help me out...Im putting in a Apexi SAFC into my car and i was wondering if anyone knows the best settings for it cause i dont wanna run all shitty. All i have under the hood is an intake and headers. Any kind of help would be great. Thanks.

·
8,849 Posts
You have posted in the wrong forum.
Go-Fast is the proper spot for it, as your question pertains to tuning A/F Ratio, making the car operate more efficiently with your mods, not related to mobiltronics.

P.S.
When you post in Go-Fast be sure to use the word "header", not "headers".

·
Registered
107 Posts
blackIS300 said:
Can anybody help me out...Im putting in a Apexi SAFC into my car and i was wondering if anyone knows the best settings for it cause i dont wanna run all shitty. All i have under the hood is an intake and headers. Any kind of help would be great. Thanks.
Do it right...get it dyno tuned.

No one's settings will be exactly what your car calls for. Additionally, it's likely that your car will run even shittier if you throw in some arbitrary numbers that you found on someone else's set up (possibly even damage your motor).

If you just install the SAFC and the settings are all zero'd out, you won't run any better or worse than you are currently running without it.

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
i'm willing to bet you don't have headers.

As for settings, I think there are some floating around...but every car is different. I wouldn't run those settings unless they're for a base.

Another car's settings could run you lean and detonate.

·
Registered
107 Posts
blackIS300 said:
thanks for the info...but do u know any places out in san jose dat will dyno?
dyno spot
ATP (fremont)
etc..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.