Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2001 Toyota Altezza
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok…. So I’ve been searching for a while online and in the threads here and I cannot find the answer. I have a 2001 is300 that had a
Full rhd beans conversion done including all of the wiring front the altezza. It was done the correct way and looks amazing. So I bought the digital rs200 cluster to replace the regular altezza manual cluster. To my surprise the cluster would not light up at all but everything on it works. Red through a lot of the forms but the most I found was that for the IS300 you swap pin A1 to A10. I also saw that my gauge cluster plug does not have any wires in A10 or A11

A couple of people asked about the Altezza upgrading to this cluster but didn’t see a response. Someone said they tried it but it didn’t work. I also followed a lot of pin outs for both the altezza and is300 but the links went nowhere.

Has anyone with a 99-2001 altezza upgraded to an RS200 gauge cluster and gotten the illumination to work? Or does anyone have the 2001 IS300 gauge cluster plug pin outs and the 99-2001 altezza gauge cluster pin outs?

Here is the cluster I’m talking about
Automotive tire Speedometer Gauge Motor vehicle Rim

· Registered
2001 AR5 Swap, Built NA-T, Standalone
700 Posts
Should be the same, swap the two and it should be just fine. Especially since it's going Altezza to Altezza. Just need to correct the mileage.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts