Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got these Enkei Bortex rpm2's along with my car. The previous owner scuffed up two of the wheels, one of them is just hard to look at. Anyway, I just went to stock and was wondering if you guys can help me determine what they're worth since I can't find much info on them since they are discontinued and supposedly the ekm3's replaced them.

They're sitting on 205 Potenza's right now. Here are a few pics and a pic of the f%#ked up one (I used some tire sealant stuff, can't remember what it's called right now but it's not leaking any air when driven).

What would you say they're worth? with/without tires. I might sell them on here, locally, or just keep them for winter just not sure right now. Any info is appreciated.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
not worth very much.

·
Premium Member
9,657 Posts
That broken wheel is garbage. You will be lucky if you can sell them as a set.
I would just keep them for winter.

Sorry couldnt help more

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
wheelsamerica.com may be able to do something. i'm sending one of my wheels to them to have it widened.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah that one wheel just screws up the entire set so I don't expect much. I searched around for a replacement but gave up.

IS3_FTW, no worries with the help I'm glad you took the time to at least try haha

"Q6. My damaged wheel is still on my car, can you remove it for me?
A6. Yes, we can remove your damaged wheel from the car and install your spare for you. When the wheel is finished we can put it back on the car and put your spare away for you."

Wow they go above and beyond lol reading through their FAQ it seems like they provide peace of mind. Thanks for the link Avernier. I thought it was impossible to have a wheel that damaged fixed. Let me know how their work is, I might give them a shot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.