Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me out here? I've looked but some reason I can't find one. A friend of mine has a trojan on her HD (as opposed to the one I put in her ass jk) but Norton won't pick it up. She thinks its the Subseven trojan because her firewall is freaking out. Before she runs out and buys new AV software or reformats I told her to try an online scan.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
343 Posts
you need a trojan scanner/cleaner. regular av isn't gonna do the job. the cleaner isn't a bad one but theres also a lot of others.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I told her try everything but nothings worked.

The only evidence she has is from pings on her firewall from the east coast and somewhere it says "subseven". I personally think she's nuts because wouldn't they be outgoing warning on her firewall if she had the trojan?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Ruiner said:
Thanks guys, I told her try everything but nothings worked.

The only evidence she has is from pings on her firewall from the east coast and somewhere it says "subseven". I personally think she's nuts because wouldn't they be outgoing warning on her firewall if she had the trojan?
heh subseven. how cute. how did she get it in the first place?

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think she downloaded some internet crap program from some email forward her ghey ass friends sent out. She's one of those "internet bunny" types.

Actually I think this little creep she's dating put it on her computer. She said she doesn't dl crap anymore. This guy had on his computer. And the motive is there.

Are you familiar with it? What does it do?

·
Registered
343 Posts
its a back door trojan, very n00bish. allows people to turn your comp on/off, open your cd drives, do all sorts of ghey stuff to your computer. its basically for kids that can't do anything more. very n00bish and very 1998ish or whenever it first appeared.

do a google search on subseven removals or something. maybe that'll work.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I appreciate all the help. I personally don't think she has it after running norton (up to date), using norton removal tools, running an online scan and using those cleaning progs.

I think someone just got her IP and it got posted as vulnerable or something.

I'll tell the beotch to reformat, thats what she gets.

Thanks again

·
Registered
343 Posts
Ruiner said:
I appreciate all the help. I personally don't think she has it after running norton (up to date), using norton removal tools, running an online scan and using those cleaning progs.

I think someone just got her IP and it got posted as vulnerable or something.

I'll tell the beotch to reformat, thats what she gets.

Thanks again
people with the subseven clients (not the back door trojan, the client) do random scans every so often and thats when her ip shows up on the scans from computers with the backdoor. then they can fuck around with her machine. that means there could be x number of people all around the world with the client fuckin around with her. if she can't remove it then formatting is her alternative.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts