Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my o2 simulator to the shop to my brothers car guy who works on audi and porche to try and get it put on and we just couldnt figure it out. THe directions that came with it were completly different then what the wires and stuff actually look like. we were trying to wire it to the third o2 sensor down by the y-pipe and in the directions it showed only 3 wires coming out of the o2 sim but there is actually four. on the o2 sensor there is 4 wires one black whihc is the ground wire one black which is a 12v and one white and one blue. it also shows somehitng on the directions called a heater resistor whihc looks more like what i have because it has four wires. but then i looked it up on the forum and it shows the o2 simulator wiring not to the o2 sensor but directly to the computer. and jsut to let u know i have the dual output o2 sim. so i was just wondering how we were supposed to wire this because we couldnt figure it out.
Thanks

sorry abotu the double post

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya sorry i did it in the other section first then realized i shoulda done it in here instead

1 - 3 of 3 Posts