Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i did the fog mod with the mini-add-a-circuit .. its been a few months.. and all of a sudden it doesnt turn on.. ive had that before but later it turned back on.. but now its off again.. n e of u guys have n e insight?

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
check fuse, check the wire you grounded.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
also check the connection on the actual bulb, i kno some one that the bulb all of a sudden turned off, so when we checked the connection the connection to the bulb was cracked(how i dont kno) be careful with high wattage bulb.

-Eddie

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
IS300GTR said:
also check the connection on the actual bulb, i kno some one that the bulb all of a sudden turned off, so when we checked the connection the connection to the bulb was cracked(how i dont kno) be careful with high wattage bulb.

-Eddie
I think he's talking bout both bulbs.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Newton-IS300 said:
i think Eddie is talking about my stupid ass, putting 100wat bulbs on my fogs, freaking right one aint working again.
dammit
-Ramin
100watt bulb should have all new bigger gauge wiring , with new relay power source and ground.

After that I hope your little fog housing can withstand all the heat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.