Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from going over the pothole-from-hell. My passenger side front and rear rims are dented where the lip is. It's very small, and the wheel is not bent badly...just a small spot on each rim.

Does anybody know of any rim repair shops in Westchester NY or CT? I don't care about price, I just need a place that can DO IT right.

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
yeah... i know a spot in CT.. its called the Wheel Shop or something like that... ask for Robby (owner).. tell him dan (asian with dark grey lexus) sent you... price ranges anywhere from 75-150... pending on damage..

hes real good tho... has fixed many rims other shops claimed to be unfixable...

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lexotic Concepts said:
yeah... i know a spot in CT.. its called the Wheel Shop or something like that... ask for Robby (owner).. tell him dan (asian with dark grey lexus) sent you... price ranges anywhere from 75-150... pending on damage..

hes real good tho... has fixed many rims other shops claimed to be unfixable...
Cool. Do you have any other contact information? Like where in CT it is...or their number or address or website? :-?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Lil' IS I have my girlfriend dad that owns a body shop and he sends out the damaged rim to be fixed and they come back without any notice of curb/pothole damage. Call me on my cell. I think you still have it. the price is like what Lexotic said. Only thing is instead of 75 it starts at 100 and can go as much as 150.....

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AntzLexusIS said:
Lil' IS I have my girlfriend dad that owns a body shop and he sends out the damaged rim to be fixed and they come back without any notice of curb/pothole damage. Call me on my cell. I think you still have it. the price is like what Lexotic said. Only thing is instead of 75 it starts at 100 and can go as much as 150.....
Pmed you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts