Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any .net members can lend me a hand. I bought a BoostLogic kit and the kit has a Haltech E8 from Toyomoto. Kean from BoostLogic has been trying to get in contact with Toyomoto for the past month and hasn't had much luck. All I need from Lance is the wiring instructions for 02 IS300 with the Haltech E8 and MSD DIS-4 and a base map.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
good luck leo. hope to see you get the parts soon and get the car up and running.

·
Registered
44,398 Posts
You've had trouble contacting Toyomoto? They're unresponsive?

Gee, this is a first.

More importantly - you're still gathering parts for your kit?!?!

-Justin

·
Registered
8,219 Posts
toyomoto generally doesnt have "instructions" for something like the haltech. Stuff like that is in house.

Getting a hold of lance is not easy, but possible. I have talked to him many times. Call and leave a message, try and be sincere and not angry and he will call yo back. Thats worked for me at least..

Honestly though, just use the Pin out for the ECU, you can do the haltech based on that pinout in a matter of a couple days or less.

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Justin.b said:
You've had trouble contacting Toyomoto? They're unresponsive?

Gee, this is a first.

More importantly - you're still gathering parts for your kit?!?!

-Justin
The only part I'm right now missing is my MSD DIS-4, it was shipped directly from MSD so I should be getting it soon and a straight AN-6 fuel fitting. Other than that, I need the wiring instructions and base map.

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the feed back fellas. I tried calling but I haven't tried emailing yet. Kean from BL tried reaching Lance on his cell and left numerous messages but so far no luck.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
does MSD offer warranty or something? cuz with a few failures of the unit itself, do you think its better to return this item, get credit back and buy let's say a different ignition unit? just a thought.

·
Registered
44,398 Posts
lambchop11078 said:
Thanks for the feed back fellas. I tried calling but I haven't tried emailing yet. Kean from BL tried reaching Lance on his cell and left numerous messages but so far no luck.
Maybe he used the wrong tone of voice. Lance doesn't respond to anyone who has any negativity in their tone of voice.

-Justin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts