Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got some 19's but now the car looks like its jacked up. so im lookin for a lip kit for my IS. im thinkin about goin with the TRD lip kit since its real subtle, unless you guys can suggest sumthin else... anyway wheres the best place to find this lip kit or other similar kits ? thanks in advance

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
i would lower it if it looks jacked up, if its already lowered i would look at thr trd like you said or the rmm. Both great looking lips and look ok without sides or a rear.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
You may want to SLAM the car so the wheels look in place. 19" can look good on a stock IS300 but you have to have the right drop.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
the VIS Carbon fiber front lip (gracer style?) ive seen on IS' with 19's that are dropped w/o sides or rear lip and look hot. i got 18's but im getting rid of my kit to do H&R drop w/ that lip

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
car's already lowered on eibach's so ride height is good. goin coilovers soon. anyway, so anyone know where i can get that TRD lip kit ?

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
fusion said:
car's already lowered on eibach's so ride height is good. goin coilovers soon. anyway, so anyone know where i can get that TRD lip kit ?

People have been getting them off ebay, and they are fitting good :cool:

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Ya, that seller sold all of them. They are getting kinda hard to find, id keep watching the sale forum, i've seen a few go through there for nice prices. Good luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts