Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can any one help with this i crack my rim just need a good rim shop or rim repair site that knows what they are doing.

·
Registered
424 Posts
i have used this place called cross island tire its in queens NY they charge 125 a rim to recondition it and comes back looking new. i think they ship it out but i think if you get it to them before 3 or 5 they get it back for you next day. 718 465 6846. ask them if they can fix cracks. im pretty sure they can but just double check

·
Registered
969 Posts
its a good spot seen some of the work comes out good bro da long island spot

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have used Wheels America before to fix my Lsportlines... did a good job, I would recommend them. I live in PA, in Sharon Hill (the shop is in my town) they got the rim back to me in 24 hours. Good luck

·
Registered
60 Posts
I used wheels america sent them two rims about 30 bucks shipping and they charge about $130 including the shipping back. Did a good job on bent rims.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Al's Hubcaps in Long Island
490 Jericho TPKE
Mineloa, NY
516 742 6823

I've never gone there before but, going there today to get an estimate to refinish a full set of rims that are 3 piece with a polished lip. I'll let you know how they are later.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I just got back from dropping off my rims. I was expecting at least 200 per rims cause it needed both the inside and outside lips bent back and the polished lip to be refinished. Some parts needed to be spot welded and filed down as the curb marks were so deep. I was quoted 165 each rim and will be done in 5 days. That's with a new clear coat and refinishing the face. I wish I would have taken pictures of the rims in the condition they are right now so I could show a before and after. But, I'll let you know you perfect they are when I pick them up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts