Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i'm planning on getting a F sport intake, and i was really wondering what are the cons of having one, for example if there's a poddle of water and going through it.

·
Registered
5,052 Posts
Hi guys i'm planning on getting a F sport intake, and i was really wondering what are the cons of having one, for example if there's a poddle of water and going through it.
Unless the puddle is several feet deep it won't matter, since the intake box sits exactly the same place it does with the stock intake.

·
Registered
20 Posts

Its a little louder and the cost other then that it looks good and gives u 5hp that u cant really ever feel.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I installed my F Sport intake couple of weeks ago and so far love it! I like how it's looks pretty stock and the engine cover somehow covered up the chrome pipe. Performance wise, low end I cannot tell but high end you can feel something but not a lot but it's there. :grin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts