Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I've never worked on any led wiring stuff prior to this.
I just received these pre-made LED taillight with some custom sequential lighting patterns.
Does anyone have any experiences with these before?
As of the wiring to the lights are pretty simple with matching tags on the wire, I'm confused as towards what these three wires from the delay unit connects to. (Gray, Orange, Red)
Thank you!

Here's a video of how the taillights will look like when it's lit up.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where did you get these and how much do they cost ?
Hey there! I was able to get these installed with the helps of some friends. And they look amazing! I got these at Yahoo Auction from Japan for around $440. The proxy service I used including shipping was about $50. So total comes out to around $500. The tail light works great, the LED from both side are equally lit up. 20 Modes of Sequential patterns with LED speed adjustment.

Here is a video of some of the sequential patterns with the taillight on the car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool! Glad you were able to get them working without frying anything... that would have been my worry. They look pretty good at night. Are they visible in the sun?
Yeah, that was my main worry as well. Frying the LED taillights before I am even able to use em. But luckily the outcome is successful. And yes they are visible in the daytime as well! Here's a video of it during the day time. Ignore the blinking red stop light, that's just how LED looks like on video.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts