Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am in some help locating the best deal on a set of maya wheels or Iforged? I already have a quote for $4000 w/ tires but I nolonger have that much to spend. I know maya wheels sell under a different name in japan and Dazz imports them I just dont remember the name. If anyone knows the name or knows of a good hook up let me know!

Does anyone have a contact or a hook up on the wheels? I am looking for the BEST DEAL on a tire and wheels set?

The wheels are called TRAFFICSTAR does anyone know a dealer that can get them from Japan?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
d2autosport.com ask for derrick

i remember a qoute for the 19'' iforged 2pc somewhere around that number.....

the 2pc looks cleaner w-o the rivets....

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
don't get iforged. Save yourself the hassle and the money. In my opinion these wheels suck. Looks are one thing. Good wheels are another.

Go for maya, volk, or work

·
Registered
672 Posts
SophieSleeps said:
don't get iforged. Save yourself the hassle and the money. In my opinion these wheels suck. Looks are one thing. Good wheels are another.

Volk is da shiet!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK cool do you have a contact or a hook up on a tire and wheel set?

SophieSleeps said:

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
iForged1 said:
"Anywhere and much cheaper"

For custom US made Forged 2 and 3 piece? Proof it.

Here is our recent group buy pricing.
http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=79352
Can I ask you one simple question, actually two.

1. Do you have Iforged?
2. Have you dealt with them before?

Sophie is right, Iforged is a pain to deal with. For someone to be interested in their product, and think of spending that amount of money for their wheels, and have them just totally disrepect us it a complete turn off. Search and read up in this board about Iforged and many of the negative customer service this company has brought upon themself. Like sophie has said they look good, but having good looking wheels are only half of the story when it comes to buying wheels. Thhink about future issues that can accompany these wheels. Starting to deal with a company with such negative customer service how will you think it will be when you have issues?

BTW I prefer custom Japan made hahah. I will take my cheapo volks ce28n and put it through all the abuse you can think off and you take your highly expensive Iforged and see which wheel will last. In my honest opinion, custom wheels aren't well engineered, they are focused more towards big lips, large width and beauty.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
iForged1 said:
"Anywhere and much cheaper"

For custom US made Forged 2 and 3 piece? Proof it.

Here is our recent group buy pricing.
http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=79352

1. dealing with iforged's poor service
2. poor quality wheels. I've seen wheels that were delivered bent, polished like ass.
3. driving in the rain with extreme vibration

The only way I'd rock an iforged wheels is if you gave it to me for free.

I'm not talking about pricing. I'm talking about the wheels.
I don't care if they're 2 piece or 3 piece.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts