Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im about to install a led underbody kit and im wondering weather or not I need a lift. Also im not sure how far into the car im supposed to put the light strips. It seems like in the back the exhuast might get in the way. Someone whos put a underbody kit on there is300 please help me.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Not my taste at all but lets move on from that,this is what i can help with, you probably wont need a lift, just maybe a jack and some stands and do one side at a time, thats how my friend did his civic. :confused:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
You came to the wrong place to inquire about installing the Fast and Furious.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Lets see,
1 take kit out of box.
2 Open garbage can
3 insert neon lite kit into garbage can.
4 put lid on garbage can.
FINI

·
Registered
170 Posts
I don't know why you guys are bugging him so much for wanting underbody lights. Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean you need to rag on them...plus if done correctly and subtly it can look good. The LX470 comes with underbody LEDs...so take that :p

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
speedyj88 said:
I don't know why you guys are bugging him so much for wanting underbody lights. Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean you need to rag on them...plus if done correctly and subtly it can look good. The LX470 comes with underbody LEDs...so take that :p

yea i know... i think it looks pretty nice, and perfect for show car. GL wit the neon lights +rep for a good member. welcome!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts