Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a scan tool but not able to use it until i get home from work later. i hsave not gotten any fuel since last week when i did fill it ! i was thinking maybe the cap is the culprit here. i do have an srt intake and cat back on the car but doubt they are at fault since they have been on the car for almost 2.5 years with no issues ever! i made an appointment at lexus but think they will be pricks when they see the car is cosmetically modded and intake exhaust and lowered too. dont want to get a lecture from them on what i did so you guys that the cap ? the car is an 2002 with 28,000 miles, solid cel light, no trac or any other lights on/blinking and the car drives perfect with the light on? also dont feel like wasting a couple hours out of my day at the dealership if it is a cap issue, unless if its a faulty cap under the warrenty. the car was at the dealership a couple years ago when the driver window was making a clicking noise like the track was coming off the glass and they first refused to touch the car under warrenty cause the car had been modified. can you believe that shit, trying to wiggle out of a warrent repair because the car had some bolt-ons. like my intake, or rims, or hood caused the window track to come off. needless to say after a brief arguement with them they conseded and repaired it free. beotch.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts