Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey~
recently I bought L-sportline full kit from Lextasy and it will be shipped to me in 2 weeks...therefore, I would like to know how to install the kit if any of you have done this before or know how....by the way is L-sportline fit in well? or do i have to make holes and put some glue? If you know it please explain detail by each piece...Thanks..!!!!

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
The L-Sportline kit's fitment is okay except for the rear bumper. Do a search in here and you will know what I mean.
If Lextasy says you will get your kit in 2 weeks. Expect it to come-in in two months. Good luck! :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
jjakkolim said:
Hey~
recently I bought L-sportline full kit from Lextasy and it will be shipped to me in 2 weeks...therefore, I would like to know how to install the kit if any of you have done this before or know how....by the way is L-sportline fit in well? or do i have to make holes and put some glue? If you know it please explain detail by each piece...Thanks..!!!!
Let me know how long it takes. I want to get my kit too. I don't want to wait 2 months though.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Damn, the shipping from Lextasy is not that bad... Some things take a little longer than others, but maybe it is the fault of the manufacturer. I deal parts and accessories all day long, and I run into a lot of BS with manufacturers. Lextasy is not going to hold you kit hostage for 2 months. Once they get it, it will be shipped to you.

·
Registered
119 Posts
the LSportline rear bumper is a freaken pain in the ass. its doesnt fit right and it isnt made right. I had a prof do it and it took him 4 hours just to do that. after a few cuts, he got it in. So if you decide to do it yourself, GOOOOOOOOOD LUCK!!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Flatline IS said:
Damn, the shipping from Lextasy is not that bad... Some things take a little longer than others, but maybe it is the fault of the manufacturer. I deal parts and accessories all day long, and I run into a lot of BS with manufacturers. Lextasy is not going to hold you kit hostage for 2 months. Once they get it, it will be shipped to you.
That's good to hear you back up lextasy.com since your a big timer around here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.