Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering where I could buy a trd replica front lip for my IS300.. I know this is pretty rare. And I missed a big lot of them that went up for sale in the FS forum a while ago. But I want one so badly. If there isn't a place that I can get them, what is another front lip that looks good w/ just the stock sides and back. Because I don't plan to buy sideskirts or rear lip anytime soon. I like the look of the Type R lip but I don't like that it is made of abs plastic. Thanks for all you guys help in advance

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
hey, pm jon lozen, i think he has a couple more trd lips. These are urethane and they might be authentic ones that fit the us is300 perfectly.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
i got an JDM URETHANE AMUSE front lip forsale

PM if your really interested + w. where u live

heres a pix of it

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
flyingcxp said:
hey, pm jon lozen, i think he has a couple more trd lips. These are urethane and they might be authentic ones that fit the us is300 perfectly.
Thanks I will definitly pm him

itz_jOw3 said:
i got an JDM URETHANE AMUSE front lip forsale

PM if your really interested + w. where u live

heres a pix of it
Well I am really looking for something not as aggresive and blends in good with the rest of the car. But thanks for your suggestion anyways.

·
Banned
295 Posts
The lips Jon has are the real thing. I have one, and they blend in great!

Entropy

·
Registered
399 Posts

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
IMO, ABS plastic is much more durible than fiberglass? yeah? correct me if i'm wrong

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
asukadc said:
IMO, ABS plastic is much more durible than fiberglass? yeah? correct me if i'm wrong
Maybe but both of them crack pretty easy anyways. That's why I am trying to get polyurthene if at all possilbe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts