Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Just moved my car from LA to Philly.......
damn my mercury insurance company does not sell insurance in Philly......I loved paying $100 a month...

need a new company that isnt too expensive....tried geico wanted like $1800 for 6 months, Progressive $1350 for 6 months.....damn...help

·
Registered
20,030 Posts
Re: Need help finding a GOOD insurance company on the East c

GOTTURBO said:
Hi everyone,

damn my mercury insurance company does not sell insurance in Philly......I loved paying $100 a month...

need a new company that isnt too expensive....tried geico wanted like $1800 for 6 months, Progressive $1350 for 6 months.....damn...help

Hello GOTTURBO :lol:

Have you tried State Farm or American Family?

If you have a clean driving record, over the age of 25, and single, then you only need to pay around $147 per month for State Farm. I am paying $147 per month. My deduct and collision are $250.

Good luck! 8)

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Need help finding a GOOD insurance company on the East c

MY IS300 said:
GOTTURBO said:
Hi everyone,

Hello GOTTURBO :lol:

Have you tried State Farm or American Family?

If you have a clean driving record, over the age of 25, and single, then you only need to pay around $147 per month for State Farm. I am paying $147 per month. My deduct and collision are $250.

Good luck! 8)
I will give State farm and American Family a call on wed.
thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
GOTTURBO
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing