Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a person that ended an auction early on ebay for me so he could ship out a rear fiberglass bumper as soon as payment was received, i really trust this guy because he has sent me emails constantly showing he wants to ship asap, his problem is that when he took the bumper to fedex they tried to charge him $230 to ship a fiberglass rear bumper which is ridiculous, he is asking for my help for a place in california that will not overcharge him, i have shipped out a whole kit and it came to less then $100 at fedex so i know its just a employee behind the counter being an asshole. does anybody know the best and cheapest way to ship a rear fiberglass aftermarket bumper in california to nj?

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
depends on how he packed it

I just did a front bumper

8fft by maybe 3.5 (bumper is packed)

and it wieghs 30 lbs could not be more thatn 150

someone is getting screwed

tell him to call BAX, SW air cargo, DHL

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks imprimus and im not gonna dick you with the payment for those sides, actually do you have a paypal address for payment when the $ is ready?

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
akk01is300 said:
thanks imprimus and im not gonna dick you with the payment for those sides, actually do you have a paypal address for payment when the $ is ready?

I know

yes I have paypal I need to fix it but yeah :lol:

I am doing that this week

·
Registered
69 Posts
Trucking Company usually charge a lot less. If he is in So. Cal - Ontario has a lot of trucking companies that ship large packages at a reasonable price.

good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts