Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if you guys knew someone that will do a great job. Lexus of Maplewood quoted me 1800!!:rolleyes: I just want the timing belt/waterpump/idler/etc done and a trans flush. I can do the rest. Anyone got someone they trust or went to? I tried calling the Toyota dealers but they told me they don't work on the IS for timing belts. Any help will do. Thanks.

·
Registered
195 Posts
hmmm...not sure if we met yet...(i doubt it, havent seen your SN), but hello and nice to meet you! Well as far as the 90k goes...Tom (i think) said he did his, (could be someone else) but they did theirs for that price also. im guessing the only other way is to probably just do it yourself..but parts and work on it..maybe the other guys can chime in, but sry wasnt much help!!

·
Monkey Style
1,885 Posts
Burnsville Toyota will do it. You'll have to specify that your motor is the same as the Supra. They agreed to do mine last year.

·
Registered
15 Posts
As a former Lexus service advisor...that price seems high and a Toyota dealer should be able to replace your timing belt without any problems. Good luck if you have not already done the work. Too bad you are not close to St. Louis.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts