1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey my friend has a 1995 740i, and he has a nice ass system;
Pioneer 6500-DVD Head Unit,
MB Quart Premiums running on a Xtant A4004T amp
and he has 2 JL 12" W6v2s in a sealed prowedge box wired and in a series parallel to a final 4 ohm load.

he is running an Hifonics ZX6000 amp and it is not enough power. he needs a more powerfull amp to give out more base. Be in mind the 740 has a air sealed trunk and he wants some nice pounding subs.

only problem is that he can not get the JL 1000/1 because it is to big to run where it is needed so there needs to be a smaller amp, about the hifonics size that would be able to handle all of this.

Thanx in advance
Eddie

btw he might be selling the hifonics amp if he finds some thing that works wit him

·
Useless
4,731 Posts
IS300GTR said:
Hey my friend has a 1995 740i, and he has a nice ass system;
Pioneer 6500-DVD Head Unit,
MB Quart Premiums running on a Xtant A4004T amp
and he has 2 JL 12" W6v2s in a sealed prowedge box wired and in a series parallel to a final 4 ohm load.

he is running an Hifonics ZX6000 amp and it is not enough power. he needs a more powerfull amp to give out more base. Be in mind the 740 has a air sealed trunk and he wants some nice pounding subs.

only problem is that he can not get the JL 1000/1 because it is to big to run where it is needed so there needs to be a smaller amp, about the hifonics size that would be able to handle all of this.

Thanx in advance
Eddie

btw he might be selling the hifonics amp if he finds some thing that works wit him
HiFonics Bruts BD1000D. It is 1000 watts at 1 ohm and has a smaller foot print than the ZX6000. They also have the BD1500D which is 1500 watts at 1 ohm.

·
Useless
4,731 Posts
IS300GTR said:
He wants to keep it at 4 ohms. also would there be anything other then HiFonics that you would recomend.
Crossfire, Diamond, Kicker, etc......

Your friend went with the mid-level HiFonics. If he would have gotten the Generation series instead of the Zues series he would be much happier.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.