Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an alignment and the car felt like crap afterward. The back end is all weirdI need another place to do the work. Please give me some recomendations. Thanks.

So Cal SGV area or anywhere in so cal.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. I will check those places out.

I don't trust discount tires all that much. I'm sure they didn't do an alignment job for me once (no printout) because my BMW's Tires were all wearing out funny in the front.

I was checking out the align job and saw that the ecentric oval washer on the toe adjustment was popped out of the subframe lip. :eek: and tighten to that it almost flaten it :eek: :eek: . I wrench the [email protected] toe adjuster myself and got the toe straighten out myself.

It drive straighter. I'm sure it isn't in proper spec. but better than before. I'm sure I can hang for a week before going to another shop.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
irv_usc said:
just curious but where did you go so we don't ever end up going there..
Firestone service center in Arcadia.

They did a good job last time but when I request to dial out some rear camber the guy screwed up the ecentric bolt adjustment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.