Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Delete if not allowed.

Hi guys im looking to buy a TRD FRONT LIP for my is300. Real/Fake Let me know please im in Montreal Canada. I can pay you with Paypal.

Here are pictures of my actual 2004 is300 with black interior and manual transmission. When I first bought it completely stock except for the exhaust, and how it look now with the Sports design wheels ,spacers, Koni yellow suspension and Dark chrome tail light. Amazing car, I love it so much.
PicsArt_03-29-12.44.41.jpg

PicsArt_03-27-08.15.52.jpg

20200524_103012.jpg

20200517_173433.jpg

20200912_075519.jpg

PicsArt_08-29-08.48.12.jpg

I probably needed to do an intro before posting this since its my first time here. Im sorry about this. Have a good day.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome check out

Thanks for sharing the info but sadly I saw this one and the fact that it goes on the middle part of the bumper grill is a turn off for me.. I dont like the look of it.. (detail but still) ill put an actual photo of the one im looking for.
20210121_184802.jpg

So yeah they saying they have this one in stock but for some reasons they don't ship to Canada wich I don't understand why.. They are located in Socal, I sended them message but no answer yet.

Thanks again for your answer.

Sorry for my bad english.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Welcome dude, good luck with your search, shouldn't be too hard to find. If you want to keep your current bumper, just be careful of getting one that will fit the USDM bumper, the JDM front and rear bumpers are not the same as ours (they are shorter) and you will be pissed when you find out your beautiful JDM front lip doesn't fit on your car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome dude, good luck with your search, shouldn't be too hard to find. If you want to keep your current bumper, just be careful of getting one that will fit the USDM bumper, the JDM front and rear bumpers are not the same as ours (they are shorter) and you will be pissed when you find out your beautiful JDM front lip doesn't fit on your car.
Awesome thanks for telling me this info I didn't know. I will be careful to check this before buying it.
The main problem right now is the pandemic, ill need to wait till its over I guess. Thanks again✌

·
Registered
377 Posts
Try to find a poly version, and not just a plastic or fiberglass one. An authentic USDM will be a real find!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts