Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Does anyone know where I could order a single rays versus campionato ss7 (aka Ltuned) wheel at? I damaged one a few days ago and now need to order a new one. TIA for the help.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, gave Steve at Carson a call and he can get me one but at $499 :eek: . I decided to have it repaired and save me on buying a new one.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
hector060 said:
Thanks guys, gave Steve at Carson a call and he can get me one but at $499 :eek: . I decided to have it repaired and save me on buying a new one.
Can't you just get 1 versus campionato SS7 and use your existing "L" centercap?? You can get those for MUCH less than 499...

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
bk9 said:
hector060 said:
Can't you just get 1 versus campionato SS7 and use your existing "L" centercap?? You can get those for MUCH less than 499...
much less???

i highly doubt that you can get an 18 7.5 for much less then $499

its the same damn wheel minus the centercap which is $85

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
bk9 said:
hector060 said:
much less???

Ok, a quick search on altavista led me to one place (upgrademotoring??) who has them for $400. Unless the centercap was damaged w/ the wheel, he's already got the cap...so it's $100 cheaper. :)

I bet he can get an even better deal, but I'm just sayin...

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
bk9 said:
tsopranoMB said:
bk9 said:
hector060 said:
much less???

Ok, a quick search on altavista led me to one place (upgrademotoring??) who has them for $400. Unless the centercap was damaged w/ the wheel, he's already got the cap...so it's $100 cheaper. :)

good call man....actually, i know thedon got his for even less per rim from www.wheeloptions.com

but for $499 shipped from steve is a great price for the L-tuned rim with centercap....SHIPPED price....hard to beat that...

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
bk9 said:
tsopranoMB said:
bk9 said:
hector060 said:
much less???

good call man....actually, i know thedon got his for even less per rim from www.wheeloptions.com

but for $499 shipped from steve is a great price for the L-tuned rim with centercap....SHIPPED price....hard to beat that...
Ok, fair enough. I thought someone got them for like $330, shipping shouldn't be too much for 1 wheel, ya know? I dunno, guess it's his call!

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
bk9 said:
tsopranoMB said:
bk9 said:
tsopranoMB said:
bk9 said:
hector060 said:
much less???

Ok, fair enough. I thought someone got them for like $330, shipping shouldn't be too much for 1 wheel, ya know? I dunno, guess it's his call!
$330 remains to be seen....that would be a damn good price

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
475 shipped with center caps EACH 18x8.5 and 9.5
David

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
is300soon said:
475 shipped with center caps EACH 18x8.5 and 9.5
David
For me? :p
David - check your email if you haven't recently, I dropped you a line...

Ok, back to the topic!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bk9 said:
hector060 said:
Yes I could have done that, but some places said it would have to be special ordered which would require time. So basically I wanted things back to how they were in the shortest amount of time.

I went to my local Wheels America on Thursday and the next day the wheel was back to normal, all for $109 :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts