Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know of any good places. i live in Socal, and i need a place. i was goin to do it myself, but i cant seem to find the jacking spot for the front. and besides, my car is dropped too low for my 3-ton jack to even slide under it. any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
256 Posts
West End Alignment
18008 South Vermont Ave
Gardena, CA
(310)-808-9233

ask for Darrin

he works on alignments/suspensions so i figure he can probably do it

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey guys thanks for the help, but i got it installed at Luxury Motorworks. i have been trying to get ahold of steve, but hes been really busy with his cars and stuff so i decided not to bug him. anyways, i called him up today and got it installed. only charged $20, where other places quoted me $35-$50 :eek: thats what i like about steve, whenever you ask him to quote you, he basically askes "how much do you want it for?" with all these suspension mods, my car handles like it owns the road.

here are some pics of the install.

here is one with stock vs. TRD. the stock one is basically hollow and lightweight compared to the TRD.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
looks good

did you get the rear too or just the front?

also, let me know via pm if your trd brace starts rusting in the future

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yup, i have the rear also, just look at my pictures under my signature. and also, how do i know if it is rusting? or is it when i hear squeaking sounds? is it suppose to rust? let me know what i can do to prevent it.

Inochi3 said:
looks good

did you get the rear too or just the front?

also, let me know via pm if your trd brace starts rusting in the future
hey rusty, thanks for the help, i will use that when i decide to jack up my car later.

rusty97 said:
For future reference:

Also here's a great jack I just purchased for the price.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
just look underneath to see if it's rusting by the bolts, i know my front brace is rusting and i was just wondering if it's normal

1 - 8 of 8 Posts