Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There used to be a full 2001-2002 exploded parts PDF that some kind soul hosted, but that disappeared awhile ago.

Can someone point me to another full exploded parts list for 2001's, or tell me the part number for the right-front ABS / Trac sensor wire and related electronics? I have both ABS and TRAC lights on from a shitty spring install, and a diagnostics device says it's the right front sensor. It could be the sensor or the wire, I'm not sure.

· Registered
5,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gavron1 said:
Check the wire diagram here http://www.seloc.net/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=14
download the one for your car and there is a p/n list in there I believe.
Thanks!

There are part numbers in there, but i'm not 100% sure of what I need, that's why I was hoping for an exploded view, so I could SEE what I need. =(

I did find the part number for the front ABS speed sensors (90980–11002), but there is also something listed called an ABS and Traction Actuator, which I assume is the little aluminum dogbone arm that pivots with the suspension. I still need the part number for the wire itself though. If I can go back to the shop with all the possible part numbers, and discriptions, it'll be that much faster to have a part ordered from Lexus.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.