Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,857 Posts
IsChEf300 said:
What aftermarket clutch is good and cheap for my car that i probably won't put turbo in. Thanks for the help.
go with PHR or TBKO clutch.
those are the only two shops that have not had issues with their customers 5 speed after they replaced the stock clutch
both are $500.00

· Registered
660 Posts
goldark said:
IsChEf300 said:
What aftermarket clutch is good and cheap for my car that i probably won't put turbo in. Thanks for the help.
go with PHR or TBKO clutch.
those are the only two shops that have not had issues with their customers 5 speed after they replaced the stock clutch
both are $500.00
guru22 blew his tranny... he was running the tbko clutch

· Registered
507 Posts
phamous101 said:
IsChEf300 said:
ty every1 but those are pretty expensive. I think I will go to lexus for the change just 2 be sure its done right.
remember...just cuz its done at lexus doesnt mean its done right! however, it will have a warranty.
I second that. Don't give yourself a false sense of security just because your having it done a lexus. Do some research at least on the dealer your taking it too to see how people feel about prior work there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.