Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a big favour from a my.is member in TO. I need some help fixing some scratches on a vehicle this weekend. I did a boo boo. :( I'm in a really tight bind and need to get a hold of someone with a power buffer. If you can spare some time this weekend, PLEASE let me know...There's beer and dinner in it for you :) Please PM me here.

Reactions: Johnnysks

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, does anybody have any recommendations for a paintless dent repair shop (or person) that is available today or on the weekend?

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Try PM'ing skperformance. He has a friend who work at a Dent Removal Shop in Mississauga. I think they are called Dent Clinic and are located at 2465 Dunwin Dr Mississauga, ON. That guy can do wonders to dents.

Reactions: Platinum288

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
I need a big favour from a my.is member in TO. I need some help fixing some scratches on a vehicle this weekend. I did a boo boo. :( I'm in a really tight bind and need to get a hold of someone with a power buffer. If you can spare some time this weekend, PLEASE let me know...There's beer and dinner in it for you :) Please PM me here.

Ed,

I can help...call me

I have sent you a PM

Digge08

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Should we have a "Help Platinum Repair His Car Meet/Tutorial"??? :)

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Another meet?

I got the guys in the back that will do that kind of repair..if you dont end up finding anyone that has got the tools and may end up paying for it..let me know and ill find out how much it will cost you ( my.is pricing ) from the Detailing guys that work in the back

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys, thanks for all the info and PMs! I'm going to see if I can meet up with Digger sometime today. If not, I might need to get a hold of some of these other guys you all mentioned.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Wish I could help, not in the city this weekend, good luck, the other guys will look after you.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Digger, thanks a million for your help! I called you earlier this evening and left you a message. I was going to drop off some goodies that a famous baker made for you! We'd better meet up again before I eat them all!

·
Premium Member
7,271 Posts
Platinum i Hope u get ur boooboo fixed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts