Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everybody i run a audio/autosports store in omaha nebraska would anyone be interested in getting a meet together. let me know and we can get something cool planned, i have quite a few resources!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
402 Posts
My wife is working in DesMoines currently, if I am visiting I will come to Omaha, NE for a meet.

CS

·
Registered
96 Posts
I work at Stereo Town in Sioux City, IA. I have been down to Stereo West a couple times for JL Audio training. That would be great if we could get some cars together. I have at least 2 other IS300s that would be able to come down with me. Just set up a date and time.

Matt

·
Registered
385 Posts
I would be down for meeting in KC area sometime on a Sunday.

BenZ

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well everyone here is the deal we are planning a huge show on the 28th of september, i know its a litte far off but it gives my store plenty of planning time. we just had a show and it was a great time so let me know what everyone thinks :D

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes the meet will be in omaha!! we are looking into doing some cool stuff for the .net members so any suggestions would be great.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah that would be great to get together before the 28th. but the way it looks the 28th of sept will be off the hook!! looking at a few hundred cars for the car show and then the db events, and there will be alot of other events going on i will keep everyone posted.

·
Registered
3 Posts
There is going to be a car show indoors sponsored by Toyota of Des Moines on Sunday August 17. I know the KC Mr2 and Supra clubs are having meets there.

Also, on Sept 5 and 6, Excessive Autosports in Sioux Falls is planning a race/dyno weekend.

·
Registered
78 Posts
is300 meet and car show

is this just going to be an IS meet or a carshow. If its car show I'll get come peps together for thecar show either way count me in. NEED MO INFO

1 - 20 of 30 Posts