Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
everyone please start posting ideas on what you would like me to get made for all of us...

..that is, t-shirts, hats, sweatshirts, whatever. let me know what you guys want, and if anyone wants to, feel free to post design ideas. me and eric will eb working together on the project, and before we solidify anything, we watn some feedback from anyone interested.

when designs are finallized, we will setup a order info thread with pricing and what not. pricing will probably be similar to the lexfest shirts. 20 bucks for a double-sided tshirt. ill try and get it a little cheaper, maybe even to 15 bucks. sweatshirts will be anywhere from 30-40 bucks depending on how many i buy in bulk, and how mice quality they are. and hats would be about 20 bucks each. thanks for the support guys

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I would buy a hat and t-shirt, depending on how they look of course. Can we get some designs?

...I would attempt making one if I didnt suck so much.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Why are we making a new design? Is there another event coming up?

·
Registered
111 Posts
i think it should maybe be like graffiti on the front...i think that looks hot ive seen it on some shirts before.

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
I loved the t-shirts you guys had on at LExfest . Shit, I'd pimp one if you guys were cool with it... my gf ( and fiance-to-be is a NY'er) so i guess that counts :lol:

nah seriously... you guys are prolly the most cohesive bunch of enthusiasts on the boards here,... and maybe those Houston crazies in the PL...

Mike, did I meet you or Eric at the meet? Right when they were annoucning the raffle prices, I was hanging out with one of you guys in the shade behind Geniusgza's boosted Black IS ..... cant remember who it was :(

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Mike Summer Is Officaly Over So I Would Love To See Designs For Long Sleeve T-shirts,and A Ne Fam Hoody Will Be Sweet And Will Come In Handy This Winter ;-)...
Hats/caps Usually Come Out Gay,but A Winter Skully Just Might Be Ok

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
I'd back some hooded sweat shirts, but T-shirts are fine also.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
lusciouslex04 said:
i think it should maybe be like graffiti on the front...i think that looks hot ive seen it on some shirts before.
not feelin the graffitti style...see that shit all over nyc and its played

·
Registered
391 Posts
how about something simple, such as a black t-shirt with just the lexotic concepts logo in a white font?

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
osmosis said:
Why are we making a new design? Is there another event coming up?

no events, just for some NE pride, and will be good for meets, BBQ's and what not

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dan said:
how about something simple, such as a black t-shirt with just the lexotic concepts logo in a white font?

the lexotic shirts will be very plain, very simple...most likely the fonts rich chose for the front, and just a one line of the web addy for the LC website on back

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
amitkc said:
I loved the t-shirts you guys had on at LExfest . Shit, I'd pimp one if you guys were cool with it... my gf ( and fiance-to-be is a NY'er) so i guess that counts :lol:

nah seriously... you guys are prolly the most cohesive bunch of enthusiasts on the boards here,... and maybe those Houston crazies in the PL...

Mike, did I meet you or Eric at the meet? Right when they were annoucning the raffle prices, I was hanging out with one of you guys in the shade behind Geniusgza's boosted Black IS ..... cant remember who it was :(

you were hanging out with eric, little filipino guy with the camera. i dont think we met actually. it was hot, and i was cranky.

feel free to rock a shirt. as long as i get paid for them, i dont care who wears/buys them

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lusciouslex04 said:

we will most likely use the lexus font eric came up with for the lexfest t-shirts. they looked great. and i got a million compliments on them. even lexus people were impressed. same with the calendar. ray catena has one hanging in their service department.

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
thanks bud.. aprreciate it.. i hear ya on the heat... it was Eric I met... and the calendar's are awesome.. speakign of which.. any chance of you guys running another batch ? have any left that i can buy?

I asked Eric at the meet, and he said it was a possibility that more would come...

btw.. a hoodie SS would be the bomb :)

·
Registered
973 Posts
A simple hoodie .... maybe North East IS300 On The Front and names on the back

·
Registered
475 Posts
Hoodie will do for the cold....We're going to need it for the Palisades meet in November!!...T-shirts would do good too....

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Ok this all got started at the " New Lexus Clubbb " post. Someone has to tranfer the logo over here. So everyone can see it.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Gray Rider said:
Ok this all got started at the " New Lexus Clubbb " post. Someone has to tranfer the logo over here. So everyone can see it.

ill be posting several logo's by the end of the week. this is just to get a "buzz" going. once logo's are up, ill take votes on peoples' favorite one to use. and everyone feel free to pm me your designs, evertyhign will be considered.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
I know I will be keepin it hood(y) :)

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
you guys should see the hoody i made...black hoody with "IS300" applique lettering across. shits hot

1 - 20 of 117 Posts