Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone w/my old man - Lexus of Watertown slated to receive the 8/15 shippings of IS300 - expect them within 1 week of that date....I would assume that it is the same for all the other New England/Northeast Dealerships too!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,157 Posts
who is your old man first of all, second, are they going to get them one week before or after the 8/15 date, i would have to guess a little before?


Originally posted by scoot557:
I just got off the phone w/my old man - Lexus of Watertown slated to receive the 8/15 shippings of IS300 - expect them within 1 week of that date....I would assume that it is the same for all the other New England/Northeast Dealerships too!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,157 Posts
really! how about the maryland dealerships?

Originally posted by TicaLis300:
hoffman lexus in CT will start receiving the 02's starting on 8/15.... guaranteed...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
Originally posted by IS300GTE:
really! how about the maryland dealerships?

Originally posted by TicaLis300:
[qb]hoffman lexus in CT will start receiving the 02's starting on 8/15.... guaranteed...
[/QB]
Dude, I feel for you. I have seen you ask for the MD delivery on multiple threads and not a single response! Hope you get yours as soon as everyone else!! Good luck and let us know when you have your IS3!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,342 Posts
gte..i believe all northeast lexus dealerships should start to receive the 02s around the same time frame... the GM at hoffman called the NE GM right in front of me... hope this helps... either way.. ETA is mid august
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,157 Posts
thanks, i am pressed, because i need to take the car somewhere on august 18th, and if i can't get it by then, there is no rush for me, so i am hoping it is out a few days before to give me a few days to prep the exterior. thanks for the reply

-GTE


Originally posted by TicaLis300:
gte..i believe all northeast lexus dealerships should start to receive the 02s around the same time frame... the GM at hoffman called the NE GM right in front of me... hope this helps... either way.. ETA is mid august
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,157 Posts
hey, thanks! i know that cali has a much larger market then MD, so all i can do is ask and hope someone knows.

Originally posted by aust182:
Dude, I feel for you. I have seen you ask for the MD delivery on multiple threads and not a single response! Hope you get yours as soon as everyone else!! Good luck and let us know when you have your IS3!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,487 Posts
How about here in Michigan (South East)? I called up Meade Lexus and they said it's coming up in October. I can't wait that long!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
old man = manager at lexus of watertown...
no allocations for NE on the first shipment(8/8) however, on the second shipment(8/15) is when theirs are arriving...add a couple days for delivery, of course
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,157 Posts
so what region, or who is getting allocations for 8/8? lmk, thanks, and tell your dad thanks.


Originally posted by scoot557:
old man = manager at lexus of watertown...
no allocations for NE on the first shipment(8/8) however, on the second shipment(8/15) is when theirs are arriving...add a couple days for delivery, of course
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
Future IS300 owner, I believe Michigan is getting them about the same time as us Illinois folks. In my thread of seeing the new 2002 it was explained to me that Naperville, Illinois is the midwes distribution point so when you hear October, well I would put money on the fact that you guys will be getting them at least at the end of August if not sooner.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top