Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its in charlotte NC, somewhere.. i am trying to find an address, i got a few phone numbers though.. i think..

well they are advertising a dyno day 50$ for 3 pulls with wideband O2 that aint half bad

·
Registered
479 Posts
I've been there and dynod my GS400. It's a very nice shop... clean, the guys know what they're doing. Best dyno in the area I've found (been to both Tom's @ Belmont and the Mustang Dyno at P1).

The shop is located off Tryon near the Men's Club. Turn right at the Japanese restraunt, drive back for about 1/4 mile, then left. My GS is lowered and has a front lip on it, and I scraped bad pulling in so hit the driveway at an angle.

Some crazy domestic muscle there that's worth the trip to see. Here are some pics of the dyno - my GS, my GF's NSX, buddy's M Coupe.

·
Premium Member
8,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
iw as looking at some vids, and after seeing those pics that shop is amazingly clean. you can see yourself in the floor :eek: and i love NSX's the look friggin sweet

·
Registered
479 Posts
Thanks. Didn't get a chance to give the NSX a wash before we went or it would have looked better :oops: .

After I get a new set of plugs in I'm going to likely dyno again. I'll post up - we can probably get a Lexus / Import dyno weekend set up again (they've done that once before). I know at least one other GS guy that would like to go.

Think it was $50 for three pulls last time with 02. They can also do a high speed run on their dyno which is pretty cool. If you take a look at my girlfriend's speedo in the pic you can see she's almost at redline in her NSX doing one (think it hit 189 MPH :eek: ).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.