Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since everyone is so convinced that they can "walk" a mustang GT im inviting tuned N/A is300's to come out and race one. ive got a buddy who has an 03 GT with full exhaust,long tubes,off road x pipe and intake.

im tired of all the shit talking.....i love my IS300 but dont build it up to something its not...

if interested let me know.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Who really thinks an N/A IS300 can do this? A stang with those mods with a good driver should be in the mid 13s I would think. I seriously doubt any N/A IS300 could hang.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
dam. too bad you werent closer. i have a turbo is300 and an n/a. i could have run both and shown comparisons.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Who really thinks an N/A IS300 can do this? A stang with those mods with a good driver should be in the mid 13s I would think. I seriously doubt any N/A IS300 could hang.
i bet a 3.3L stroked one with an 8000 rpm redline, mazzuri headers and a 6 speed would do the trick...but im pretty sure no one has that BC stroker kit yet.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you would be suprised man...some of the NA guys on the forum have ran across a shitty driver in a GT and now all of a sudden thier IS300 is a 190whp V8 eater...lol

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
i bet a 3.3L stroked one with an 8000 rpm redline, mazzuri headers and a 6 speed would do the trick...but im pretty sure no one has that BC stroker kit yet.
but their is an n/a 5MT with the HKS stroker.

·
Registered
960 Posts
I'm not a fan of mustang owners. All of them around here think they have the fastest car bc it has an exhaust on it. Gun it at every light even if you're minding your own business....

...I caught one on the bypass the other day, new body GT, he didn't even see it coming :innocent: :innocent:

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm not a fan of mustang owners. All of them around here think they have the fastest car bc it has an exhaust on it. Gun it at every light even if you're minding your own business....

...I caught one on the bypass the other day, new body GT, he didn't even see it coming :innocent: :innocent:
haha..well you are boosted. :)

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Don't tell anyone :pissed: :pissed:

Everyone thinks I'm stock until I get on it...:suspiciou :suspiciou Gotta love a sleeper;)
haha. good deal. keep it secret then the beating is worse.

·
Registered
960 Posts
haha. good deal. keep it secret then the beating is worse.
Yeah I've caught a bunch of people completely off guard. I'll be next to them, they'll gun it a little, then I floor it and they back off....:confused: :confused: <--my expression in my car

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah I've caught a bunch of people completely off guard. I'll be next to them, they'll gun it a little, then I floor it and they back off....:confused: :confused: <--my expression in my car
lol...

·
Registered
15,872 Posts
talk to EMOKILLA (or try and find his new username cause I know hes got one by now)...apparently he was puttin down 280hp or so N/A with "minor mods" and a multi purpose torque convertor...hangin with SRT-4s :lol:

not sure what part of his ass he pulled that from, but he hasnt been back since..

starts at post 47 and just gets worse from there :disagree:

http://my.is/forums/f105/is300-how-do-u-race-roll-349129/index2.html

·
Registered
128 Posts
Would he race an is350?

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
When my friends stock mustang gt (current model) raced an Evo 9 MR i was behind them from a dig and i actually tried catching up and that didnt work lol i was left behind BADLY! but i dont have more than an exhaust and im auto so yeah. Evo pooned it tho on a roll n digg dam evos ...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts