Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a ding the size of a credit card on my front bumper and i was wondering if there is anywhere in north carolina that is real good. Everybody here at Ft. Bragg has gotten cheated out of their money dealing with the people around here. Any help is appreciated

·
Registered
500 Posts
Well, I do all of my body work at Harris Auto Body here in Charlotte. They have painted my body kit several times, fitted it, installed it, re-fiberglassed cracks, made custom brackets to fit things, etc.

Also, while I was originally getting my kit installed over a year ago, they had a totalled IS300 that he had bought. I saw the transformation while he ordered all the new body panels, pulled the frame, repaired the engine bay, repaired and sanded down the whole car then repainted the whole thing. They know the IS300 pretty well. They are not cheap, however he will work with you some what.

Other than that, I would suggest taking it to Hendrick Lexus. Their body repair prices are surprisingly not that bad, and they have them listed so you can get the prices upfront.

If its too expensive then I would just suggest buying a new front bumper ... they get sold on here pretty often and pretty cheap too most of the time.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Its on a sidestreet off of Albemarle Road in Charlotte. I didn't expect you to hear about it, its just a regular body shop ... I have experience working with them and they do very good work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.