Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
national auto show in detroit, jan 17th, whos up for it

we are getting hotels in canadia and hitting ups ome titty bars there and doin some gamblin. yeah windsor 8)

i think we are getting some deals on hotels, maybe getting a whole floor for a night

·
Premium Member
8,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
one week away, saturday we will be at the show, maybe even for free, even behind the scenes.

hotel right downtown windsor then god knows waht we will get into

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
weekend party?

who's we? im in grand rapids and would love to meet up with some IS owners for a weekend party. but funds are very limited right now (am buyn a house) so what type of prices you talking?

·
Premium Member
8,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: weekend party?

Lextech1 said:
who's we? im in grand rapids and would love to meet up with some IS owners for a weekend party. but funds are very limited right now (am buyn a house) so what type of prices you talking?
well the autoshow is like 10$, if phillz doesn't go i will be the only IS guy though, the hotels, we found anywer from 60 a night to like 230 (US$) not sure how far grand rapids is i dunno, we called aroudn ot ind the best prices

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Since I live here...and even though I walk through the autoshow quicker and quicker each year...it'd be fun to hang. let a brotha know!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.