Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What can i do about the nasty holes left over from the lic. plate holder.......i dont want to keep a front lic. plate?........thanks

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hey Gotturbo, hows it goin. Well I just got a front license plate ticket the other day in glendale. It cost a me $25. This really sucks but i am still plateless in the front. It looks nice this way. Well just wanted to warn you down in Glendale were cops are not friendly about having no plates up in front.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Is3004me.thanks for the info.........I think i have seen your SMB IS on Brand a few times...did they get you for your tinted windows?.........

hey scott the site does not work?.........

nicky

------------------
2001 Silver IS300
95 Eclipse GST
99 SLK 230 Sport

·
Registered
83 Posts
Gotturbo...
Did you purchase them yet? Please let me know they works. I have the same problem here. By the way, what is the color of your car? Do they have the color matches with your car?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Solar168.......... I was not sure if they would fit.so i went to the local hardware store and bought these black rubber inserts and used touch up paint to paint them........they look ok.........will post pictures if you need it. nicky

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
IS3
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing