Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
where in nashville do you live man? i live in franklin, about 20 miles south, theres only 2 other is owners in the nash area that i know of. the nearest club is seloc, def check em out, great bunch of people and many meets! www.seloc.net . welcome aboard man!

·
Registered
584 Posts
nah my car is black, and no the franklin i live in is def south of nashville. any of you guys on seloc? if not its a nice site to check out if you guys are interested in going to meets and what not. and yeah tyler, as far as i know you may be the only kentucky person on this board :wink:

·
Not Officially Back
12,205 Posts
Hey yah, I'm from ATL myself but SELOC has been lookign to get a TN/KY chapter set up... we just don't know anyoen out ther eother than Lexpression... check out our site at www.seloc.net and if you want to be serious about setting up a local chapter we help you out!

-Das

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey guys,
I'm from Nashville. Seems like there aren't really too many car enthusiasts in Nashville, although someone always seems to want a piece of you on the Nashville roads and highways. Lol. The only car club I know of is the Maxima guys and I usually go to their once-every-6-months-or-so meets. I invited IS300 people to one of them a while ago but it was a busy weekend for everyone so turnout was not so good. I drive a 2002 TLS right now but I've always kept up to date on the IS300 (and rumors of the IS430). Maybe we can get a Nashville meet going for not just Lexus or Acura, but all nice and non-ricey imports? :) I'll check back on this thread from time to time and see whats up. Any of you guys modded or running turbo? Turbo IS300 = :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.