Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one should be absurdly easy...

(If you know beyond a shadow of a doubt the car in question, instead of just answering, try providing an interesting fact about the car to guide others in the right direction.)

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
Re: Name That Car #1

Off-TRAC said:
This one should be absurdly easy...

(If you know beyond a shadow of a doubt the car in question, instead of just answering, try providing an interesting fact about the car to guide others in the right direction.)
Countash <SP>

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
...ebing drooled on by some dork weraing a VISOR and jean shorts... :lol:

wait, i thought PMD was vacationing in Costa Rica... :-?

·
Registered
4,948 Posts
You are in an IS300. The yellow car is Lamborghini Countach (sp?), on the right of the Lambo, is white RX300...

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
(The Nazi mod strikes again...)

Car #2...

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Car #3, this one's a little tougher...

·
Chocolate Goodness
34,363 Posts
Off-TRAC said:
Car #3, this one's a little tougher...

Alpha Romeo or Lancia

·
Registered
13,246 Posts
Off-TRAC said:
(The Nazi mod strikes again...)

Car #2...

Hey, this one looks very familiar to me.

·
Registered
44,398 Posts
I'm going to guess a little Mercedes (SLK?) on this one - only because I don't see a brake master cylinder and I thought that car was all fly-by-wire. I'm likely wrong, but also bored.

-Justin

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Car #4...

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
Off-TRAC said:
Car #4...

I would guess one of the new caddies, maybe a cts.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
About this Discussion
49 Replies
20 Participants
TK288
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing