Sexy GS though...I don't blame him! lol

·
Registered
1,886 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
thanks.

I hate seeing ppl talk out their as* and giving bad advice or just guessing at an answer without knowing 100%.

:approve:
So i am talking out of my ass? Guess thats what i get for trying to help someone out. Ill just let you do it all then. My bad.

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
no need for hate. people slip up sometimes. =)
sorry, lemme re-phrase.

It irks me when people guess at answers. If you don't know for sure, then don't just blurt out an answer. if it look like something, say "it looks similar to xxxxx" but not straight up give the answer as if you knew it 100%.

I can look at a lowered car and guess what kind of suspension its on. Would that be accurate to the person asking the question? would they get exactly the same setup as what they are looking at?? catch my drift?

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
So i am talking out of my ass? Guess thats what i get for trying to help someone out. Ill just let you do it all then. My bad.
sorry, wasn't meant to come out as an insult.

Think about it, if you posted up a question, would you want a bunch of guesses? or would you like to get a definite answer?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.