Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking everywhere for this spoiler. Does this look familiar to anyone? Like to get my hands on one or something like it. I like the extended look it gives the car, were the ducktails give the short stocky look.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think so - the OP's doesn't doesn't go laterally pas the trunk - yours wraps around a bit and doesn't go out as far

·
Registered
877 Posts
I have always been disappointed in the plain Jane trunk on my is300 and found a spoiler on ebay finally that came painted to kinda match my silver. It uses 3m tape, I added a bead of silicone down the middle and along the front edge. I love the look but realized I may not be able to go thru a car wash again. LOL. How do these stick on spoilers hold up in the soft cloth car washes?

I was driving home today and cruising at 90 mph. I could hear the wind working the spoiler. Would love to know how much down force it creates.

With 276,000 miles and going up 35,000 a year as my commuter car, I am less concerned about depreciating the value with mods. Its still rust free, accident free and looks really good. You might be able to see it but I sprayed duplicolor peel coat silver on the front of the hood. The stone chips would have destroyed my hood by now. I have 3 cans on it so far. I just add a new coat when the old one looks worn.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts