Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all. This will sort of serve as an intro of sorts as well. Long time lurker/2 time IS300 owner. Had one when I first joined the navy and wrapped it around a telephone pole and recently just picked up 5spd/LSD intensa blue pearl that isn't in the best shape. So I'm swapping over to a black interior from the ugly tan and I've pieced together most everything but I can't seem to find a replacement for this trim piece. I know it comes in black but all searches for "is300 interior door trim" pulls up the weather stripping. This is the cloth piece that goes around the interior opening of the door and actually holds up the headliner. Anyone have a clue what it's called?

·
Mr. Roo
9,286 Posts
I think that is actually the weatherstripping?? Seems to be one piece, but I can't remember from when I took mine apart. I have an IBP also, with a black interior, and this piece is indeed black. I think these are the part numbers, if that helps:

62311-53010-C0 Weatherstrip
Weatherstrip, RIGHT
SEDAN, FRONT DOOR, BLACK

62312-53010-C0 Weatherstrip
Weatherstrip, LEFT
SEDAN, FRONT DOOR, BLACK

62331-53010-C0 Weatherstrip
Weatherstrip, RIGHT
SEDAN, REAR DOOR, BLACK

62332-53010-C0 Weatherstrip
Weatherstrip, LEFT
SEDAN, REAR DOOR, BLACK

I can't find anything else that it could be

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think that is actually the weatherstripping?? Seems to be one piece, but I can't remember from when I took mine apart. I have an IBP also, with a black interior, and this piece is indeed black. I think these are the part numbers, if that helps:

62311-53010-C0 Weatherstrip
Weatherstrip, RIGHT
SEDAN, FRONT DOOR, BLACK

62312-53010-C0 Weatherstrip
Weatherstrip, LEFT
SEDAN, FRONT DOOR, BLACK

62331-53010-C0 Weatherstrip
Weatherstrip, RIGHT
SEDAN, REAR DOOR, BLACK

62332-53010-C0 Weatherstrip
Weatherstrip, LEFT
SEDAN, REAR DOOR, BLACK

I can't find anything else that it could be
Thanks man. Yeah I've looked up the same but In parts diagram pictures it looks like those part #s refer to the rubber weather seals. This is an actual cloth material. Thinking about having my local dealer order them and just send back what I don't need.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts