Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a brand new set of MyronDavis headrest mointors for $650.00 plus shipping. Pls PM me for details. Here is a description.
http://www.myronanddavis.com/products_detail.asp?ID=28&LineID=1
6.0” Active Matrix Display 4:3 Ratio
Resolution: 960 X 234
Built-in Wireless IR HeadphoneTransmitter with Stereo Input (2.3MHz/2.8MHz)
User Select 3-Channel Wireless FM
Transmitter with ON/OFF Button on Headrest Monitor
1 Composite Video Input 1 Vp-p 75 Ohm
Viewing Angle: Left/Right: 45°, Top: 30°, Down: 10°
NTSC Operating System
Power On/Off Switch
Brightness and Color Adjustment Control Buttons
Headrest Shroud (8.9” X 5.7” X 1.3”)
Universal Mounting Bracket
Monitor Dimensions: 7.25” X 5.1” X 1.5”

·
Registered
608 Posts
yo everyone i gotta say these monitors are the illest ever. i saw em on my friends and u wouldnt believe how sweet they look. think about it, no ripping into our precious leather anymore!! the quality they produce and the design of them are awesome. and to let u all know, the color match is perfect with our interior colors. and i gotta say for last part that Tom is the man. if u want a good honest deal, deal with this man.
those prices are out of the xtreme!!!
-Ramin

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RedOne said:
Is that the EXCAT headrest that you are selling?
Yes it is. The color, of course, is matched to our interior though. PM me

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
49IS300 said:
How do these compare to the savv headrests?
Very comparable, but bigger, the SAVV units are 5.6. The color of the monitor matches our interior better, and the SAVV monitors have the controls on the top so you can only use the remote to adjust the settings, The MyronDavis have front mount contol, and also have remote controls. Screen quality is the same.

I had the SAVV's but am upgrading to the 7 in Myron Davis (better resolution). Don't get me wrong I like the SAVV I just like the Myron Davis brand better.

·
Useless
5,346 Posts
TomC said:
49IS300 said:
How do these compare to the savv headrests?
Very comparable, but bigger, the SAVV units are 5.6. The color of the monitor matches our interior better, and the SAVV monitors have the controls on the top so you can only use the remote to adjust the settings, The MyronDavis have front mount contol, and also have remote controls. Screen quality is the same.

I had the SAVV's but am upgrading to the 7 in Myron Davis (better resolution). Don't get me wrong I like the SAVV I just like the Myron Davis brand better.
Are you serious???? The M&D units are not even in the same ballpark. The SAVV units feature 3 position tilt of the headrest so it usable, the wires run through the post for factory look, the security covers fit and look a hell of a lot better, and finally the M&D are a genral design were as SAVV makes theirs to look just like OEM.

BTW, SAVV now only offer 7" for the Lexus vehicles.

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lisnup65 said:
Are you serious???? The M&D units are not even in the same ballpark. The SAVV units feature 3 position tilt of the headrest so it usable, the wires run through the post for factory look, the security covers fit and look a hell of a lot better, and finally the M&D are a genral design were as SAVV makes theirs to look just like OEM.

Dave,

I think for the price I am selling them at it's a da*n good deal.It's not as if I am trying to rip people off. Like I said I like the SAVV units they are good quality no doubt. I never knocked SAVV, I merely pointed out the pluses of the M&D over the SAVV. Yes the SAVV units tilt, but they have top mount controls not face mount like the M&D.

I am trying to give some .netters a good deal, at that price you can't come close to the 7in SAVV units. What are those going for $950?

Dave I know you are one of the most helpful people here and genuinely a nice guy, and I sincerely respect you and appreciate your input and opinions, but I think you have to look at all the factors here. $650 is a good deal.

·
Useless
5,346 Posts
TomC said:
lisnup65 said:

Dave,

I think for the price I am selling them at it's a da*n good deal.It's not as if I am trying to rip people off. Like I said I like the SAVV units they are good quality no doubt. I never knocked SAVV, I merely pointed out the pluses of the M&D over the SAVV. Yes the SAVV units tilt, but they have top mount controls not face mount like the M&D.

I am trying to give some .netters a good deal, at that price you can't come close to the 7in SAVV units. What are those going for $950?

Dave I know you are one of the most helpful people here and genuinely a nice guy, and I sincerely respect you and appreciate your input and opinions, but I think you have to look at all the factors here. $650 is a good deal.

The price is more than fair. Sorry, I was just taken by the fact that you prefeered the M&D units to the SAVV units. AS a dealer of both, I almost always sell the SAVV unit over the M&D if both make for a perticular vehicle. Not because I push 1 or the other, but because of the display pieces that I show. Both have quality displays, but the actual headrest from SAVV has a better fit and finish while maintaing functionality.

The old and new 7" units from SAVV have the front mount controls and I do agree that was one of the down falls as you needed the remote to operate.

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
i've seen these on tom's car.... SICK is the only word that comes to mind... wanna trade for anything?? wish i had the loot... good luck selling

1 - 13 of 13 Posts