Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got hit from the back by a Dodge Heavy Duty Ram while at a stop sign, he was going so fast I could not see him after looking up twice in my rear view mirror before I proceeded to go forward.

Totaled, the guy ran, illegal immigrant, state police was called 2hrs before about the guy when 911 answered, and I was only about 4 miles away from their headquarters. No insurance, nothing, almost died from it, no car, lost it all.

I was wondering if you know a light bulb that is similar or exactly the same for the 2004 infiniti Gcoupe, because I was forced to buy this car and it is shit, compared to my IS. I wanted to kill myself and still kind of want to for nobody doing anything.

please help me out, i loved the car cause that is all i could drive, i been disabled since nine years old, from getting hit by my own sister and nobody doing anything and they did not file a report. I then been afraid of people since because of my own family, and safety of all things. I had a 92 acura integra, it was good while young, but at that time I was in college and nine eleven hit, and I knew I needed the safest car, well good bye baby IS..... And goodbye for safety, and love and good luck to the is300's.

Please help me find a 01-05 light bulb similar to the g35 which is junk, or a trade for someone to drift with...

Peace and hope and love,
Brian

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
or trade an is300 for a g35 coupe, i couldn't do this at first, but now, nobody cares even more, so, I could do it by now after all, down to the headlights, i am and been disgusted. I am open to all suggestions for the IS but need the lights like i stated above, from being disabled in war, from my family.

if anything could you match the headlights for me, they were so soft, compared to the diamond trash lights people have, i paid for that all by myself no parents nothing.

peace and love hopefully

·
Registered
2004 5-speed, w/ LSD & Sport package 😎
117 Posts
or trade an is300 for a g35 coupe, i couldn't do this at first, but now, nobody cares even more, so, I could do it by now after all, down to the headlights, i am and been disgusted. I am open to all suggestions for the IS but need the lights like i stated above, from being disabled in war, from my family.

if anything could you match the headlights for me, they were so soft, compared to the diamond trash lights people have, i paid for that all by myself no parents nothing.

peace and love hopefully
I have these bulbs on my IS300, and they're marvelous. Hopefully i can do a writeup on the install one day. Here's the link:

To make this easiest for you, you're going to have to remove the driver's side headlight, but keep the passenger side headlight in the car. All you'll need to install is to remove the factory HID's, and factory ballast, but leave your leveling system in. Next, strip the wires on the harness that comes with the bulbs, and attach some male spade connectors (you should be able to find a wire crimper and those connectors for about $6-10 at your local harbor freight). Now, the factory plug for the HID's consists of 2 spade connectors held in a light gray plastic connector looking thing. Pry up the tabs on that, and it should gently release the spade connectors. Next, make sure red wire on the harness goes to the red spade connector, electrical tape it, then do the same for the black wire(s). Do the same on the other side. If you run into issues with your LED not turning on, just flip the polarity at the plug of the LED bulb (you'll see what I mean when you get the bulbs). Afterwards, make sure to turn on the lights, and there you go! Bye bye dim HID system, hello LEDs!

The reason this works so well in our cars is because we have reflector style headlights, and those work better with LED's, while projectors work better with HID's. I have the conversions made and ready to go, and I'm selling them for $45 + shipping (shipping's not that much since it's a tiny package). Let me know how it goes! These bulbs will take at least a week to come in, just so you know. I hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have these bulbs on my IS300, and they're marvelous. Hopefully i can do a writeup on the install one day. Here's the link:

To make this easiest for you, you're going to have to remove the driver's side headlight, but keep the passenger side headlight in the car. All you'll need to install is to remove the factory HID's, and factory ballast, but leave your leveling system in. Next, strip the wires on the harness that comes with the bulbs, and attach some male spade connectors (you should be able to find a wire crimper and those connectors for about $6-10 at your local harbor freight). Now, the factory plug for the HID's consists of 2 spade connectors held in a light gray plastic connector looking thing. Pry up the tabs on that, and it should gently release the spade connectors. Next, make sure red wire on the harness goes to the red spade connector, electrical tape it, then do the same for the black wire(s). Do the same on the other side. If you run into issues with your LED not turning on, just flip the polarity at the plug of the LED bulb (you'll see what I mean when you get the bulbs). Afterwards, make sure to turn on the lights, and there you go! Bye bye dim HID system, hello LEDs!

The reason this works so well in our cars is because we have reflector style headlights, and those work better with LED's, while projectors work better with HID's. I have the conversions made and ready to go, and I'm selling them for $45 + shipping (shipping's not that much since it's a tiny package). Let me know how it goes! These bulbs will take at least a week to come in, just so you know. I hope you enjoy!
Thanks for making me smile, it might last until I find the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts