Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wed night some crazy woman slammed into my back at about 30 mph. Smashed the whole rear bumper, dented the trunk and bent the exhaust out of wack. Then she had the nerve to take off before I got her licence plate, (aka "Hit & Run").

Best I could do was give the cop a description of her and her vehicle. So basically She casued $3,000 worth or damage and got away with it. My insurance will cover it but I will have to pay the $500 deductable. Cool part of my insurance company is that they cover up to $1000 in aftermarket products, so my aftermarket exhaust is covered under insurance :)

What I am p***ed off most about is that i have dumped nearly $2,300 US into the car to get it ready for the Import Expressions show next weekend in Miami and I already paid to register to my car to be displayed at the show, and now I can not go. So all my time, effort and money preparing the car for the show has gone to waste.

You can see pics of the damage here: http://www.geocities.com/darknight_s/cars/myride.html.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Doh!

That really sux! :bitching: I hope the cops catch that bitch...good luck with your ride! Oh BTW that link doesnt work...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
dayvers
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing