1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here it is after 13gs in damage..

What say you?:)
http://hometown.aol.com./liaminfl

A few good things did come of it, actually. I got a new SRT intake for free, I had an injen and made the ins co pay for a new one cause it got dented. The body shop guy ended up being pretty cool and he put on pin stripes for free and he is going to paint and put on my RMM front and rear spoilers for free when I get them, hopefully tomorrow!:) Also, I still have a very good chance on getting a check from the ins co for lose of value to my car too with that I'll be getting a SRT supercharger!:)

<:(((><

·
Registered
355 Posts
Looks really good, cant even tell. My friend got a 2001 Blazer and had an accident where both side doors and fender was all trashed, it took the people 4 weeks to get the job done, how long did it take you? But all and all looks like nothing ever happened to it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Whoa!!... Mint condition!!...Flawless!!...Superb work!!... How did you ever catch that big ol' fish!!??
..hehe..what?!..Did you think I was talking about the IS'??
j/k... from the pictures... It looks like factory new...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL!

Yeah, fishin is my first love. I'm actually fishing a tourney this weekend. I pretty much already did everything I could to my flats boat so I started messin with my car and thats how I found this place:).

I love my boat though, goin 75mph in a 18 foot boat is quite a rush!:) It also has a punch 600 amp, 10' sub and 4 6 1/2's so you can listen to music while cruisin at 50 mph.:)

If any of y'all ever make it to my neck of the woods I'd be happy to take ya out and tighten a line with a nice snook, redfish or tarpon!:)

Boyie, it took 3 weeks to fix, sir.

<:(((><

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
Fishiest1
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing