1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
looks clean without the sidemouldings

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
^^ i just noticed that, no side molding looks pretty good. Did you fill it with a bondo and reapint everything cause isnt there an indentation under the molding? Looking good silentattack :cool:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks For the kind comments everyone. I am glad you enjoyed the pictures I took this past weekend. I am accepting +rep as a job done well! :)

lextasy623 said:
^^ i just noticed that, no side molding looks pretty good. Did you fill it with a bondo and repaint everything cause isn't there an indentation under the molding? Looking good silentattack :cool:
The side moldings were taken off then I had a thin strip of metal welded down the side then the top filled with bondo type filler. I am very happy with the job and the way it turned out but be ready to repaint your doors and front finders. That's what I had painted since the paint had to be blended.

pope said:
What headlights do you have? I have the same set up and I like it with the black housing...
I opened my headlights and masked off the chrome rings and painted them flat black. Side markers were done to be different.

jdm_rsx said:
thats a trd lip right?
Yes it is an original TRD Lip.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Beautiful :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts