Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
a greddy t88 is really only a 67mm trim turbo....from what i've read....

congrats on finising the car....:approve:

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
a greddy t88 is really only a 67mm trim turbo....from what i've read....

congrats on finising the car....:approve:
this one has custom wheels and was built and assembled by Boost Logic. I have a 1.01 a/r with an 80mm wheel.

a standard T88 is a 76mm.

thanks man. It's been too long since I've had this thing running. It was great to finally drive it again.

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
did i miss something? seems more like a pic collage than a vid... nevertheless, congrats on getting it running.

edit: i just saw the "photo-montage" in the o.p.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
this one has custom wheels and was built and assembled by Boost Logic. I have a 1.01 a/r with an 80mm wheel.

a standard T88 is a 76mm.

thanks man. It's been too long since I've had this thing running. It was great to finally drive it again.

ahh, very sweet....cool dramatic montage vid!

I know what its like to wait 8 months to have my car running...been through that back in 2004, now I drive it every chance I can!!!!! enjoy and drive safe bro! :cool:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Gotta love "Full Metal Alchemist!" Congrats on getting your car running, I too know what it's like to have your car down for several months...

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
Congrads. LOL you went MIA and came back in with a bang. Nice work.

·
Premium Member
10,234 Posts
I felt like I was watching a soap opera...

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Congrads. LOL you went MIA and came back in with a bang. Nice work.
thanks man. It has been awhile since I've been on here. Between working on the car, school, and work I haven't been able to visit my regular boards.

I felt like I was watching a soap opera...
haha, don't know if that's a compliment or insult. I'm just a big Halo 3 and FMA nut. lol

:p

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Vid says unavail right now. :(
But hey, good to see you back around..glad you kept the IS and decided to go with the T88. Congrats!!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Vid says unavail right now. :(
But hey, good to see you back around..glad you kept the IS and decided to go with the T88. Congrats!!
man, I don't know what's going on with youtube. One minute it's up, next it's unavailable. :confused:

but thanks. I don't think I can sell this car, I love it too much. It just can't break again. lol My bank account will hate me more than it already does.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts