4,926 Posts

·
Registered
4,991 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
yea man that looks sweet.
I wonder how much it'll cost to make a custom housing for the ES330 Nav Screen to fit into our Stock Radio position.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thedon said:
I dont know what that center part is. Is that a tv screen?
If so thats really cool.
The stock radio is not worth taking out unless you really got something good to put there (that fills up the space just as well). In your case you got it right.
thedone ... i would like to say nice car ... as for my head unti ... it is an older eclipse model that is no longer made the 7301. it has nav/video/tape and cd capabilities. under the screen have you is the eclipse dv3101 dvd player.

I totally agree with you filling the space is key. Thanks for the compliments.

Tae

·
8,849 Posts
Nice system. 8) Very clean install! :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Peter_Klim said:
The console for the Pioneer unit looks very clean.

What are you using for speakers and subs?
speakers wise i am using eclipse points source 6.5 compnents in the front run off the eclipse PA5422 (85 x 4 @4) and i have 2 way point source 6.5 in the rear for filler run off the stock head unit. As for subs, i have 1 dvc aluminum 12 run off a DA7122 (500 per voice coil @ 4).

if you have any question please feel free to ask ...

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
VERY NICE INSTALL MY FRIEND

i love the screen location, and how the XM radio is mounted. very smooth molding of the XM. looks factory. where did u get this done at???

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
fuct said:
VERY NICE INSTALL MY FRIEND

i love the screen location, and how the XM radio is mounted. very smooth molding of the XM. looks factory. where did u get this done at???
the screen molding is the JDM dashkit that was slightly modified to fit the dvd player, the heated buttons and trac were moved to the were the stock coin holder were. as for the xm molding, my boys shop made this out of bondo and fiberglass ... if you are interested let me know and we might be able to see if we can get you one.

·
Registered
70 Posts
isekii said:
yea man that looks sweet.
I wonder how much it'll cost to make a custom housing for the ES330 Nav Screen to fit into our Stock Radio position.
The ES330 head unit will not fit easily. It would require some modifications to the faceplate of the unit and the brackets, otherwise it will interfere with the IP and the HVAC ducts in the IP.

Trust me, I tried. :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
nvr_satisfied said:
thedon said:
I dont know what that center part is. Is that a tv screen?
If so thats really cool.
The stock radio is not worth taking out unless you really got something good to put there (that fills up the space just as well). In your case you got it right.
thedone ... i would like to say nice car ... as for my head unti ... it is an older eclipse model that is no longer made the 7301. it has nav/video/tape and cd capabilities. under the screen have you is the eclipse dv3101 dvd player.

I totally agree with you filling the space is key. Thanks for the compliments.

Tae
Damn homie! That is the cleanest set-up I've seen. It looks like it came from Lexus that way. Nice job!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks for the compliments ... my installer called his eclipse rep and told him about my car - mainly choice of components. the eclipse rep is flying out here to see my car in person :eek: . Maybe if all goes well ... sponsorhip?

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
nvr_satisfied said:
thanks for the compliments ... my installer called his eclipse rep and told him about my car - mainly choice of components. the eclipse rep is flying out here to see my car in person :eek: . Maybe if all goes well ... sponsorhip?
- hmmm... if so, I wanna be the first you hook up :chill:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
dut said:
nvr_satisfied said:
Yo, dut, i just looked at your install, i like the way you can see your xovers and blocks. and anytime brother ... if i get sponsored, you name it ... you will be the first :p

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
nvr_satisfied said:
dut said:
nvr_satisfied said:
Yo, dut, i just looked at your install, i like the way you can see your xovers and blocks. and anytime brother ... if i get sponsored, you name it ... you will be the first :p

8)

:chill:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts