Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's sum pics of my setup and what i came up with for the stupid ski pass...

custom ski pass from the front:
it lets the sound in, and sight out... but able to be removed from the front with a tab that you can't see at the top.... :D anyways i thought i'd share this with you guys, i'm very happy with how it came out!!! what do you guys think?

and my setup and skipass from the back:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
floor mat!? hahaha... no it's actually a 1/4" wooden frame that fits in the hard plastic piece that i sewed fabric around so its a 1/4 of an inch thick around the edges and just black fabric all the way around the frame... and then i got that patch off ebay... and sewed it on there...

·
\/ Awesome \/
11,398 Posts
floor mat!? hahaha... no it's actually a 1/4" wooden frame that fits in the hard plastic piece that i sewed fabric around so its a 1/4 of an inch thick around the edges and just black fabric all the way around the frame... and then i got that patch off ebay... and sewed it on there...
very nice! It looks thick and substantial which I like but from what you say it seems like it's really thin. Bravo :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks man... yea it's as thick as a piece of fabric like say one side of a pillow case or something.... it's just a really really really tight fit!!

·
\/ Awesome \/
11,398 Posts
I should do that to mine...it's not tight across like that. It would look better if I did it like you. I think I'll have to change it :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well if you decide you want to.... i'm in fort worth all the time on the weekends, i can show you in person how i did it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts